CMS VATAVARAN – RULES AND REGULATIONS
The Rules and Regulations and Terms of Entry as contained in this document will govern the 12th CMS VATAVARAN - Environment and Wildlife Film Festival and will hereafter be referred to as the CMS VATAVARAN – Rules and Regulations. Please read the CMS VATAVARAN – Rules and Regulations carefully before submitting the entries.
Film entries must meet the following criteria:-
- One film can be entered into one category only. Multiple entries in separate categories are welcome.
- Films cannot exceed 60 minutes in length.
- Films may be of any genre – documentary, fiction or non-fiction etc., however, they must be based on environmental and wildlife issues.
- Entrants may submit more than one film. Each film must be accompanied by a separate ENTRY FEE and ENTRY FORM.
- Film(s), previously submitted to CMS VATAVARAN, or modified versions of previous entries will not be entertained.
- CMS will not be responsible for any loss or damage to any films. All films and related materials may be insured by the entrant against any damage or loss which may occur during transit or in the course of the festival.
- CMS reserves the right to shift a film to a more suitable category and the entrant will be duly informed about the change.
- CMS reserves the right to exclude films which are not in conformity with the aims of the Festival or produced in ways which do not respect living creatures, their behaviour and their habitats.
- The screening committee of the Festival will decide the composition of the events, protocol and screening schedules of the Festival.
- Exhibition copy formats submitted to the Festival will not be returned and will be a part of the CMS VATAVARAN archives. Please do not submit originals (original DVD, original tape, print photographs etc).
- The trophies and the citations of international winners will be handed over to the filmmakers/designated representatives only. Request for the trophy and citation to be shipped/ couriered to the filmmaker’s native country, will not be entertained.
- Please preview your entries before shipping. Programs with time codes or other defects may be disqualified. NO REFUNDS.
- The decision of the Nomination Jury and the Award Jury shall be final and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- The Jury reserves the right to withhold an award in any category for which there is an insufficient number of qualifying submissions, or to create new awards for films deserving of special recognition.
- CMS has the right to change any information contained in this document (including festival dates, venues, events, awards and eligibility requirements) without further notice.
- Please thoroughly review the CMS VATAVARAN- Rules and Regulations, Category Information and Entry Form included in this Performa.
- Submission of entries implies full acceptance of the CMS VATAVARAN – Rules and Regulations, Guidelines and Terms of Entry.
- All matters regarding the Festival will be decided by the Festival Directorate and its decision in these matters shall be final.
- All matters not mentioned in these regulations will be decided by the Festival Directorate. The discretion to make an exception to any rules and regulations of the festival will rest with the Festival Directorate.
- All disputes are subjected to the exclusive jurisdiction of competent courts and forums in Delhi only.
- Copyright CMS. All rights are reserved throughout the world. Reproduction of this form, or any other CMS VATAVARAN material, in any manner is strictly prohibited.
(Please intimate firstname.lastname@example.org regarding the Bank Transfer payment details).
For offline credit card (VISA) payment, you need not give us Credit Card details. Please email your request to email@example.com mentioning PAYMENT in the Subject Line. With details like (Name, address, state, pin code, contact no – phone and mobile and email address for generating the electronic invoice). An electronic invoice will be sent to you. You may click this invoice to make the payment securely.
For Bank Transfer Details please refer to ENTRY FORM, section - MODE OF PAYMENT (INTERNATIONAL ENTRANTS).