For registration, please visit: Registration Form
The CMS VATAVARAN Inter School Online Essay Competition is one of the key programs undertaken by CMS VATAVARAN on the eve of International Tiger Day 2020 to motivate the youth of India towards thinking about the importance of Tigers in the food cycle and environment and wildlife conservation.
The essay competition will provide a unique platform to encourage young leaders of tomorrow to showcase their expressions in writing, on a subject related to environmental and wildlife conservation during and post COVID 19 Pandemic.
Aim of the competition: Online Essay Writing Competition is purely to help students enhance their skills of writings and understanding the importance of ecological conservation and encourage them to widen their horizon and understand the human environment relationship.
Judging Process: The essays of the students are divided in two different groups.
- Group A: Class 6th to 9th
- Group B: Class 10th to 12th
- The essays will be screened at 2 levels: School level and National level.
Rewards and Recognition:
- The winners are rewarded by the E-certificates.
- All participants will be provided with participation-certificates.
- Top 20 essays will be promoted on the CMS VATAVARAN Blog on its website and on LinkedIn with the details along with the photographs of the students and will be promoted further through social media promotions and cross posting on other like-minded national and international blogs.
Topic of the Essay Competition:What does the COVID-19 lockout imply for the Tigers?
Word Count: Up to 500 words
- The online edition is open to all school students from class 6th to 12th.
- Students cannot participate on their own in this competition without filling an online registration form. Schools can also fill the online registration forms on behalf of their student.
- Only English and Hindi versions of the essay will be accepted.
- There is no entry, registration fee.
- A student can fill only one registration form. Valid Identification & contact details has to be produced in case of a request from the organizers
- The Program and Competition (film screening, webinar & essay writing) will be conducted only through online medium.
How to apply:
- Through online registration mode only.
- Fill the online registration form before the deadline that is 29 July 2020, 12 pm.
- The online essay writeup form will be sent to the registered participants on 29 July 5 pm.
- One has to fill the online essay form within 24 hours of receiving it.
Last date for registration: 29 July, 2020, 12 pm.
For registration, please visit: Registration Closed
Last date for sending us the essay: 30 July, 2020, 05 pm.
Result announcement: August 14, 2020.