CMS VATAVARAN is an innovative idea to address environmental concerns through films. It aims to present films that interpret complex environmental issues and to engage with its audiences through other interactive programmes.
Recognizing that films are an excellent resource, CMS VATAVARAN invites you to host screenings of the award winning films at your campus/ organization. We encourage you to use these powerful film medium to promote environmental sensitivity among your friends, family, partners, colleagues, students and network.
Films are available in the following themes and formats-
- Climate Change
- Water Conservation
- Sustainable Technologies
- Wildlife Conservation
- Environment Conservation
Who Can Host Film Screenings and collaborate with us?
- Schools Colleges/ Universities
- Film festivals
- Development Sector
- Corporate Sector and Industries
- Government – Central and State
- Professional/ Vocational Training Institute
- Special groups/ Community Groups
Through such partnerships, we celebrate excellence in green cinema and bring forth topical environmental and wildlife issues. We endeavour to provide more opportunities to green filmmakers all across the world and their films to act as catalysts in enhancing understanding and appreciation of natural world, while changing minds, attitudes, concerns and policies for conservation.
Do you collaborate with us??
- Write to us with a background of the proposed event at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ensure that the screenings are only for educational and conservation efforts and at no monetary gain to the organizer
- Notify the format in which the films will be screened- DVD, hard drive, computer
- Ensure that the films are not shared/ copied/ sold, etc. in any way
- Share screening schedule and acknowledge CMS VATAVARAN as the partner on website, social media platforms and other collaterals- banners, standee, posters, etc.
- Share photographs and a brief write-up of the film screenings after the event
- Space for organizing film screenings in your campus.
- Basic audio visual equipment (screen, projector, laptop, audio system).
- Moderate post screening discussions.
- Encourage neighbourhood institutes/ organizations, etc. to participate in film screenings.
Previous Collaborations With Festivals
Mumbai International Film festival | Children’s India Festival | Handle Climate Change Film Festival, China | Rajpur Nature Film Festival, Dehradun | Weaver’s Nest Nature and Wildlife Film Festival, New Jalpaiguri | Eco Cine Film Festival, Brazil |Tinai Eco Film Festival, Goa | NKAFEST Mountain Film Festival, Peru
Previous Collaborations With Organizations
India Habitat Centre | New Delhi Nature Society | Tata Steel | Dastkar Festival | MoEFFCC | IUCN